29 May 2013

Liberace and His Spectacular Crystal Closet - Airs May 29


This sound-rich documentary on the late "Mr. Showmanship's" fabulous life and legacy, produced by Out in the Bay's Eric Jansen is told with love by Liberace Museum curators, a Liberace impersonator and features Liberace’s own voice and music. Sit back (preferably in marble tub with champagne in hand!), close your eyes and enjoy a trip back in time with the most spectacular, fabulous, outlandish and ground-breaking closeted entertainer of the 20th century.

1 comment:

Madison said...

I'm glad to have stumbled upon your site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back. Thanks and have a great day!